These toolkits are designed to be a “go to” resource for artists, educators, local arts councils and arts organizations. They are meant to help strengthen infrastructure, build capacity, support current business practices, and provide opportunities for professional development. These are living documents, subject to revision and correction. Suggestions for resources are actively encouraged. Please contact Wendi Hassan with any suggestions you may have.
- Utah Department of Heritage and Arts
- Utah Division of State History
- Utah Division of Indian Affairs
- Utah State Library Division
- Utah Office of Multicultural Affairs
- U Serve Utah Utah Commission on Service & Volunteerism