In April 2014, the Board of State History, for the Utah Division of State History, will review five (5) nominations to the National Register. These nominations are:
- International Peace Gardens Salt Lake City, Utah
- St. Christopher’s Episcopal Mission, Bluff, Utah
- David and Evinda Madsen House, Ephraim, Utah
- Tie Cutting Industry of the North Slope of the Uinta Mountains, Utah (1867-1940s), Uinta Mountains
- Doggy Door Tie Cutter Cabin, Uinta Mountains
The Board of State History meets on April 17, 2014. These meetings are public. To view or print the meeting agenda, please visit the Board of State History.