The national Agricultural History Society will be having its 2014 conference in Provo, Utah, on June 19-22. It has issued a call for papers. Topics from any location and time period are welcome. The AHS encourages proposals of all types, including traditional sessions with successive papers and commentary, thematic panel discussions or debates, roundtables on recent books/films, workshops, and poster presentations. The program committee prefers complete session proposals, but individual papers will be considered.
- Utah Department of Heritage and Arts
- Utah Division of Arts & Museums
- Utah Division of Indian Affairs
- Utah State Library Division
- Utah Office of Multicultural Affairs
- U Serve Utah Utah Commission on Service & Volunteerism