The Utah Heritage Foundation recently released its report entitled, “Profits through preservation: The economic impact of historic preservation in Utah.” The study, conducted by PlaceEconomics of Washington, D.C., aimed to determine the impact of historic preservation on Utah’s total economy. You can read all about it in the Full Report Summary or a check out the highlights.
- Utah Department of Heritage and Arts
- Utah Division of Arts & Museums
- Utah Division of Indian Affairs
- Utah State Library Division
- Utah Office of Multicultural Affairs
- U Serve Utah Utah Commission on Service & Volunteerism