The Utah State Library, created in 1957, works to develop, advance, and promote library services and equal access to information and library resources to all Utah residents.
Legal Authority & Administrative Code
- Legal Authority (Utah Code, Title 09, Chapter 07, Library Development)
- Title R458. Heritage and Arts, Library
- Rule R458-1. Adjudicative Procedures
- Rule R458-2. Public Library Online Access for Eligibility to Receive Public Funds
- Rule R458-3. Capital Funds Request Prioritization