How to publicly acknowledge your grant award and give proper credit
A requirement of the UPLIFT Professional Development and the Organization Resource Grants is that you acknowledge the Utah State Library as the source of the funds.
- PUBLIC EVENTS: At programs or public gatherings related to your award, acknowledge the Utah State Library verbally. Display the USL logo on signage at events.
- PRESS EVENTS: At press conferences acknowledge the Utah State Library orally. Acknowledge USL on press kits and in press releases.
- PRINTED MATERIALS: Sample acknowledgements follow. Also use the USL logo whenever possible.
- “This project is made possible by a grant from the Utah State Library.”
- For posters, use a size for which the words “Utah State Library” is legible from a distance.
- WEB SITES: Acknowledge the Utah State Library on your Web site.
Utah State Library Logo
- Use the logo of the Utah State Library whenever possible.
- Do NOT change USL logo colors or place the logo on a colored background. Utah Department of Heritage and Arts policy states that the logo, with its original colors, must be placed on a white background.
- Do NOT change the USL logo dimensions. This violates the logo policy of the Department of Heritage and Arts. You can resize the image to fit your needs. If you resize the logo, you must retain the dimensions. If you do not have an image editor try one of the following free online image editors:
- Please contact Coleen Eggett for larger logos.
- Right click on the image below and choose “save as” or “save image as.”
For more information or assistance contact:Colleen Eggett
(800) 662-9150 x776 (Utah toll-free) or (801) 715-6776