The Utah State Library provides Utah’s librarians (academic, public, school and special) with the means to satisfy their ongoing need for information on a myriad of topics. These customized training events include:
- Special institutes on vital library issues including but not limited to technology, marketing, libraries and the law, library services to the Spanish Speaking, and library building planning.
- Mini-workshops taught regionally at the request of library directors by members of the State Library staff covering but not limited to topics like public relations, advocacy, technology, and grant writing.
- Teleconferences applicable to statewide library development needs.
- Exchange/clearinghouse: the State Library will continue to host listservs for specific library groups, video-based training, and links to online training in core courses offered by other state library agencies.
For more information or assistance contact:Colleen Eggett
(801) 715-6776 or (800) 662-9150 (Utah toll-free)