The Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Program lends materials to libraries through the ILL System. Individuals must request materials through their local libraries.
For Libraries: Please enter one title per request. Each patron and each title must be entered as its own request.
Troubleshooting: Instructions on what to do if you can’t add or update requests.
Login to ILL System
Instructions and Policies
- Circulation Policies
- Checking Your Holds in the Catalog
- ILL Instructions
- Interlibrary Loan Code for Utah, 2011 (pdf)
- Book Buzz for Book Groups
- Special Collections Available through ILL (Spanish Language, Book Awards, Native American)
For questions or problems contact:Roxann Rose
Interlibrary Loan, Acquisitions & Circulation
(800) 662-9150 x738 or (801) 715-6738