Our ILL System lends materials to libraries. A valid access code is required to borrow materials. Contact the Library Resources Program to register for an access code for your library.
- First, search the State Library’s Online Catalog. If you find something you want to borrow, press the “Place Hold ” button, enter your user ID (Interlibrary Loan access code), then press “Place Hold” to complete this transaction.
- To request materials from another library, other than the State Library, click on the “Interlibrary Loan” tab on the top menu bar within the Utah State Library catalog. Put in the specific title information for an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) request. View the video for complete instructions.
- You may also access the ILL System. Login with your library or branch name, and your ILL code.
- Return materials borrowed from other libraries directly to the owning library. When materials have been mailed from your library, it is essential that you mark an item “Returned” in the ILL online request system so that the State Library can update records in the national lending database.
For questions or problems contact:Roxann Rose
Interlibrary Loan, Acquisitions & Circulation
(800) 662-9150 or (801) 715-6738