If you cannot add new ILL requests or update existing requests in the Interlibrary Loan System, you will need to clear your cache (also known as temporary Internet files). This is due to a database integrity upgrade and is beyond our control. Clearing your cache or temporary Internet files is NOT the same as clearing your browsing history. You do NOT need to clear your browsing history or delete your cookies.
Instructions on How to Clear Your Cache
- Clearing Your Cache in Chrome
- Clearing Your Cache in Firefox
- Clearing Temporary Internet Files in Internet Explorer: You must upgrade to at least Internet Explorer 10. If you have an older computer that does not support IE 10, please down load Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Download Supported Browsers
If you are still experiencing problems adding or updating ILL requests after clearing your cache, please send the ILL Program the following information:
- What browser are you using?
- What version of the browser are you using?
For more information please contact:The Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Program