2013 Pioneer Festival
Pioneer: Utah’s Online Library is more splashy than ever before. Catch the wave with downloadable e-books, audiobooks, online reader’s advisory, and access to your local newspaper in any area of the state. Come prepared to get your feet wet in this hands-on session. Water wings optional. This fall we’re traveling to the Gunnison Civic Library (Sanpete County).
- Overview of the Public Pioneer website and how to use it
- Overdrive’s e-books & audiobooks
- Oneclick Digital’s audiobooks
- Utah Newspapers through Newsearch
- Novelist Plus and Novelist K-8 Plus- for world class reader’s advisory
- And More!
About Pioneer Festivals
Every year the Utah State Library travels to different parts of the state to provide hands-on-training with the resources available through Pioneer: Utah’s Online Library. If your library is interested in hosting a Pioneer Festival, please contact our Training Coordinator, Colleen Eggett.
For more information or assistance contact:Colleen Eggett
(800) 662-9150 x776 (Utah toll-free) or (801) 715-6776