This website contains information originally presented at the ROSSA: Reaching Out to Spanish Speaking Audiences workshops conducted by the Utah State Library Division. The curriculum for these workshops was developed by library consultant Yolanda Cuesta as part of the nationwide Spanish Language Outreach program, launched by WebJunction and funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Building the Case – The role of public libraries in outreach
- Reaching Out – The Hispanic/Latino community and working with Community Leaders
- Providing Services – Culture, planning programs and services, and marketing
- Planning Outreach Activities – Steps to success and suggested outreach activities
- Resources – Webcasts, Bilingual Storytimes, Collection Development, Dia de los Niños, Children & Libraries en Español, and more…
For more information contact:Juan Tomás Lee