The 2015 Summer Reading Slogans are:
- Children: Every Hero Has a Story
- Teens: Unmask!
- Adult: Escape the Ordinary
Visit Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP) and register to receive updates, additional clip art, and other great resources for your Summer Reading Program. CSLP is a grassroots consortium of states working together to provide high-quality summer reading program materials for children at the lowest cost possible for their public libraries.
Research About the Importance of Summer Reading
- The Dominican Study: Public Library Summer Reading Programs Close the Reading Gap (pdf), Dominican University, 2010
- The Importance of Summer Reading: Public Library Summer Reading Programs and Learning (pdf), New York State Library, updated 2011
- Reading Takes You Places: A Study of a Web-based Summer Reading Program, American Association of School Librarians, 2007
CSLP Copyright Information
Copyright and Rules of Use All materials for the summer library program (including art, manuals, and DVD materials) are subject to copyright restrictions and certain rules of use. Please refer to the Rules of Use section on the CSLP Web site at www.cslpreads.org/about/rules-of-use.html for current guidelines.
For more information or assistance contact:Sharon Deeds
Youth Services Coordinator
(801) 715-6742 or (800) 662-9150 (Utah toll-free)