- 2011 Annual Report, Park City Library (pdf)
- Five-Year Statistical Comparison of Library Output Measures (pdf)
- USL Sample Library Fact Sheet for Public Distribution (doc)
- Maximize the Potential of Your Public Library – A Report on the Innovative Ways Public Libraries are Addressing Community Priorities by the International City/County Management Association.
- Promoting Libraries and Librarianship – Library Value Calculators from the National Network of Libraries of Medicine, MidContinental Region.
- Calculators for Valuing Library Services & Return On Investment (ROI) – Calculators, sample documents and articles about presenting library value to the public from the Library Research Service, Colorado State Library.
- Public Libraries & the Internet, State of Utah Briefs – Center for Library and Information Innovation
- Data in Action! Media Materials & Templates – Public Library Funding & Technology Access Study
- The Big, Hairy, Audacious Goal – Colorado Public Library Advocacy Initiative
- Quotable Facts About America’s Libraries 2012, American Library Association
- Know Your Legislator (Word Document) (PDF Form) - Handy and simple form to collect essential information about your legislator or elected official and to focus the library message you would like to convey.
- American Library Association, Legislative Action Center
For more information or assistance contact:Kristen Stehel
State Data Coordinator
(801) 715-6753 or (800) 662-9150 (Utah toll-free)