- Funding Opportunities
- Native American Library Services: Basic Grants (Deadline March 2, 2015 )
- Native American Library Services: Enhancement Grants (Deadline March 2, 2015 )
- Talk Story: Sharing Stories, Sharing Culture (Deadline February 13, 2015 )
- Resources: Calendar, poster & bookmarks; Links and documents to assist in library development
- Directory: Contact information for all tribal libraries in Utah
- American Indian Collection: State, federal and local publications and videos about American Indians in Utah.
- Native American Materials for All Ages: Special Collection available through Interlibrary Loan. Individuals should request these titles through their local libraries.
- Do I Have a Culturally Responsive Library? Self-Assessment for Library Leaders (pdf). This self-assessment is based on the publication Culturally Responsive Guidelines for Alaska Public Libraries developed by the Alaska Library Association and sponsored by the Alaska State Library. Used here with permission from the Alaska State Library.
For more information contact:Juan Tomás Lee
(800) 662-9150 x769 (Utah toll-free) or (801) 715-6769