What is the Affordable Care Act (ACA), also known as ObamaCare? Get an in-depth look at how the ACA impacts Utah in 2014 and beyond. Topics discussed:
- How does ACA affect families and jobs in my community?
- How do people sign up or see if they qualify?
- How will Utah’s insurance marketplace work?
- What national resources are available for libraries to help?
- What can Eccles Health Sciences Library offer to help with ACA?
- What are Utah libraries already doing?
When: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM
Audience: All Utah library workers especially Library Directors and staff working with college students, customers, and those seeking low cost health insurance in Utah
Presenters: Jason Stevenson, Utah Health Policy Project; Erica Lake, Eccles Health Sciences Library; Kathryn Pudlock, Weber County Library; Susan Hamada, Salt Lake County Library System
Sponsors: ULA; USL; Eccles HSL; NNLM, MidContinental Region; UALC
Series: ULA Lunch Hour Librarianship
To join the meeting: http://stateofutah.adobeconnect.com/usltraining/
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before, set up your computer: http://stateofutah.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
About ULA Lunch Hour Librarianship
The Utah State Library is partnering with the Utah Library Association (ULA) to bring you occasional online learning opportunities about libraries and librarians.
For more information or assistance contact:Colleen Eggett
(800) 662-9150 x776 (Utah toll-free) or (801) 715-6776