On May 17, 2013 Multicultural Affairs accompanied Governor Gary R. Herbert as he visited Cyprus High School to ceremonially sign three bills aimed at helping to prevent teen bullying and suicide. HB134 will require schools to notify parents if their children are bullied or threaten suicide; HB298 will require school districts to hold annual seminars for parents on bullying, mental health, substance abuse and Internet safety; and HB154 will require school districts and charter schools to implement youth suicide prevention programs for junior high and high school students, among other things.
- Utah Department of Heritage and Arts
- Utah Division of Arts & Museums
- Utah Division of State History
- Utah Division of Indian Affairs
- Utah State Library Division
- U Serve Utah Utah Commission on Service & Volunteerism