2015/2016 Funding Cycle Timeline
- RFP notification Info to stakeholders — February 23, 2015
- RFP outreach workshops — statewide — March 30 – April 10, 2015
- Submit notice of Intent to Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org — April 20, 2015
- Submit Formula concept paper by email to email@example.com— May 22, 2015 5:00 pm (MDT)
- Formula review for submitted applications — May 27, 2014 – June 10, 2015
- Final decision letters to applicants — June 15, 2015
- Successful applicants complete full online application — June 25, 2015
- Selected programs begin operations — Early Fall 2015
- Notice of Funding Availability (pdf)
- Instructions for submitting the General Assessment Questionnaire
- Budget Worksheet
Notice of Funding Availability
2015 AmeriCorps Funding Opportunity
The Utah Commission on Service and Volunteerism will be accepting applications for the operation of Utah State*AmeriCorps programs. AmeriCorps provides support to nonprofits, community organizations, and public agencies committed to addressing critical issues in areas such as education, public safety, health, economic opportunity, the environment and other human needs. Grantees and sponsoring organizations are responsible for recruiting, selecting, and managing members. Program operation will begin in Fall 2015.
The application process will be explained in detail in mandatory AmeriCorps Funding Technical Assistance Meetings. Those interested in applying must attend one meeting:
2015 Funding Technical Assistance Meetings
March 30 – 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM @ Weber County Library Auditorium: 2464 Jefferson Ave., Ogden, UT
April 2 – 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM@ Carbon County Senior Center, 450 S Fairgrounds Way, Price UT [Cancelled]
April 6 – 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM @ Utah State Library: 250 North 1950 West, Salt Lake City, UT
April 9 – 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM @ Provo City Library: Rm 309, 550 N University Ave, Provo, UT 84601
April 10 – 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM @
Five County AOG: 1070 West 1600 South Building B, St. George, UT Changed to a webinar. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for webinar details.
To reserve a space, please contact Katie Barlow at email@example.com.
RFP Training and Guidance Presentation
Instructions for submitting the General Assessment Questionnaire
This certification is to assure UServeUtah, that the contracted agency has adequate administrative procedures in place to ensure that funds disbursed by UServeUtah will be safeguarded as required by federal regulations. UServeUtah reserves the right to conduct on-site monitoring of contracted service providers as it deems necessary.
- Please complete all questions on the form.
- The General Assessment Questionnaire must be submitted in electronic format by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 22, 2015 at 5:00 pm (MDT).
- Include copies of the following documents:
- Organizational Chart
- Resumes and position descriptions for all grant and fiscal management staff to contribute to the AmeriCorps program
- Financial policies and procedures
- Confirmation of insurance coverage
- Most recent audited financial statements