- RFP notification info to stakeholders — February 7, 2018
- RFP outreach workshops — statewide — March 19 – March 30, 2018
- Submit notice of intent to apply by email to Corynn Benoit at firstname.lastname@example.org — April 13, 2018
- Submit formula concept paper by email to Corynn Benoit at email@example.com — May 6, 2018, by 5:00 p.m. (MST)
- Formula review for submitted applications — May 11, 2018 – June 13, 2018
- Final decision letters to applicants — June 14, 2018
- Successful applicants complete full online application — June 20, 2018
- Selected programs begin operations — Late Summer/Early Fall 2018
2018 AmeriCorps Funding Opportunity
UServeUtah, the Utah Commission on Service and Volunteerism, will be accepting applications for the operation of Utah State AmeriCorps programs. AmeriCorps provides support to nonprofits, community organizations, and public agencies committed to addressing critical issues in areas such as education, public safety, health, economic opportunity, the environment, and other human needs. Grantees and sponsoring organizations are responsible for recruiting, selecting, and managing members. New programs selected through this process will begin operation in the fall of 2018.
The application process will be explained in detail in mandatory AmeriCorps Funding Technical Assistance Meetings. Those interested in applying must attend one of the following meetings:
March 19 – Provo, UT
1:00 – 4:00 PM @ Provo City Library Rm 309, 550 North University Ave.
March 22- Salt Lake City, UT
1:00 – 4:00 PM @ Utah State Library Rm 219, 250 North 1950 West
March 28 – Ogden, UT
1:00 – 4:00 PM @ Pleasant Valley Branch Boardroom, Weber County Library,
5568 South 500 East
March 30 – Webinar – If Needed
1:00 – 4:00 PM
RSVP for Webinar information
To reserve a space for any these meetings, please contact Corynn Benoit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice of Formula Funding 2018
- Instructions for Submitting the General Assessment Questionnaire
- General Assessment Questionnaire
- AmeriCorps General Provisions
Instructions for submitting the General Assessment Questionnaire
Organizations and agencies that have not previously received AmeriCorps grant funding from UServeUtah must complete the General Assessment Questionnaire. This certification is to assure UServeUtah that the contracted agency has adequate administrative procedures in place to ensure that funds disbursed by UServeUtah will be safeguarded as required by federal regulations. UServeUtah reserves the right to conduct on-site monitoring of contracted service providers as it deems necessary.
- Please complete all questions on the form.
- The General Assessment Questionnaire must be submitted in electronic format by e-mail to Corynn Benoit at email@example.com by May 6, 2018, at 5:00 p.m. (MST).
- Include copies of the following documents:
- Organizational Chart
- Resumes and position descriptions for all grant and fiscal management staff to contribute to the AmeriCorps program
- Financial policies and procedures
- Confirmation of insurance coverage
- Most recent audited financial statements