INDIVIDUAL & GROUP OPTIONS
Students may choose to work as an individual or part of a group. Groups are composed of 2-5 students and may compete in Documentary, Exhibit, Performance, and Website, but not in Historical Paper.
Groups should be formed at the beginning of the project so all students participate in the research and development phases. Group members may drop out of the project, but new members cannot be added.
Learn from some of the best projects around, created by students just like you! Check out our project examples, and then click HERE to view examples of outstanding national-caliber History Day projects, Process Papers, and Bibliographies!
- Utah Department of Heritage and Arts
- Utah Division of Arts & Museums
- Utah Division of Indian Affairs
- Utah State Library Division
- Utah Office of Multicultural Affairs
- U Serve Utah Utah Commission on Service & Volunteerism