USHS has been around since 1897 and publishes the Utah Historical Quarterly. You can read it online or join the Historical Society to get a printed copy.
The Utah Historical Quarterly has been publishing the best Utah history scholarship since 1928. The journal is filled with articles, memoirs, primary sources, book reviews, and photos. Members of the Utah State Historical Society receive UHQ four times yearly. You may:
Besides publishing the Utah Historical Quarterly, we also assist and partner with a variety of stakeholders to make history vital, relevant, and impactful.
Holly George, PhD, State Historian and Utah Historical Quarterly managing editor, (801) 245-7257
Jedediah Rogers, PhD, State Historian and Utah Historical Quarterly managing editor, (801) 245-7209
|Search our Archive Publications|
|Join the Utah State Historical Society|
- Utah Department of Heritage and Arts
- Utah Division of Arts & Museums
- Utah Division of Indian Affairs
- Utah State Library Division
- Utah Office of Multicultural Affairs
- U Serve Utah Utah Commission on Service & Volunteerism