Judges Volunteer Here!
Do you love history? Are you great with kids? Sign up here to judge at a History Day competition this spring!
History Day gets young people excited about learning history by giving them the chance to be junior historians. They do extensive research, analyze real historical sources, and draw conclusions based upon what they find. Their topics may be drawn from local, regional, national, or world history. They present their work in one of five formats:
Exhibits ~ Documentaries ~ Performances ~ Websites ~ Papers
History Day truly makes a difference for kids, and they gain skills they will use for years to come. But we can’t do it without hundreds of committed volunteers who give of their time to evaluate projects and provide meaningful, thoughtful feedback to each student.
Judges training and lunch will be provided.
* Actual times will vary depending upon the size of the competition.
- Utah Department of Heritage and Arts
- Utah Division of Arts & Museums
- Utah Division of Indian Affairs
- Utah State Library Division
- Utah Office of Multicultural Affairs
- U Serve Utah Utah Commission on Service & Volunteerism