Classroom-ready resources designed to help students learn about Utah’s rich history by working directly with primary sources, while meeting Utah’s Social Studies Core Standards.
- Download the PDF, then print or project.
- Background info provided to place historical sources in context.
- Suggested questions guide students as they interrogate and analyze the sources.
- Photos, images, maps, documents, letters, etc.
- Engines of Change: Railroads in Utah
- World War I: Utahns at the Front
- Japanese Internment at Topaz
- Utah Women in World War II
Teaching Resources from our Partners
Questions, comments, and suggestions about these resources are welcome! Send us an email.