|Utah Historical Quarterly began publication in 1928 and, except for several years during the 1930s and 1940s, has been published continuously since 1928. The journal is filled with articles, memoirs, primary sources, book reviews, and photos. Members of the Utah State Historical Society receive UHQ four times yearly. You may:
Simple hit “search” on the side bar on the right to view a chronological archive of the Utah Historical Quarterly publications.
- Utah Department of Heritage and Arts
- Utah Division of Arts & Museums
- Utah Division of Indian Affairs
- Utah State Library Division
- Utah Office of Multicultural Affairs
- U Serve Utah Utah Commission on Service & Volunteerism