Utah State History’s mission is to preserve and share the past for a better present and future.
We work to:
- Strengthen Utah’s economic health, particularly in rural areas.
- Make communities better places, where people feel at home and grounded in heritage.
- Foster individual learning, understanding, and excitement about their heritage.
- Provide tools and assistance to agencies and local governments to help them do their jobs more efficiently.
- Preserve knowledge and resources for future generations.
- State History provides all services and information as a non-regulatory, business-friendly agency.