- Continue State History’s efforts at electronic workflows, digitization, databases, and online presence. This initiative was started in 2015 to increase productivity and information sharing.
- Deepen the reach of State History by expanding partnerships and increasing collaboration opportunities.
- Refine and test State History’s “Community Preservation” model, which bundles all history and cultural related community efforts into one focus.
- Continue participating in the planning and development towards the Utah Museum of History, Heritage and Arts.
- Expand and grow our annual history conference and statewide focus entitled: “Local Matters.”
- Utah Department of Heritage and Arts
- Utah Division of Arts & Museums
- Utah Division of Indian Affairs
- Utah State Library Division
- Utah Office of Multicultural Affairs
- U Serve Utah Utah Commission on Service & Volunteerism