We offer training for CLGs on a variety of topics. Our workshops have included topics such as technical issues, funding, working with the legislature, historic landscapes, ordinances and laws, and much more. This training is offered in the spring in conjunction with the Utah Heritage Foundation’s annual preservation conference. For information, contact Roger Roper, 801-245-7251.
- Utah Department of Heritage and Arts
- Utah Division of Arts & Museums
- Utah Division of Indian Affairs
- Utah State Library Division
- Utah Office of Multicultural Affairs
- U Serve Utah Utah Commission on Service & Volunteerism