REGISTER HERE FOR 2017 REGIONAL COMPETITIONS
1. CHOOSE THE CORRECT CONTEST. Scroll down, looking carefully at the options below. You must select the registration link for the regional contest nearest to where you live.
2. TEACHERS complete one Teacher Registration form per school.
3. STUDENTS complete one Student Registration form per entry. This means that a group project should only be registered one time, and all members of the group must be included in that registration.
4. Remember, registration is free for History Day contests in Utah.
Cache Regional (Cache & Box Elder Counties):
Castle Country Regional (Carbon & Emery Counties):
Central Utah Regional (Sanpete County);
Duchesne-Uintah Regional (Duchesne & Uintah Counties):
Salt Lake Regional (Salt Lake & Summit Counties):
San Juan Regional (San Juan County):
South-Central Regional (Beaver & Iron Counties):
Utah Valley Regional (Utah County):
Washington County Regional:
Weber Regional (Weber & Davis Counties)**
Davis County School District:
Ogden School District:
Contact us at UtahHistoryDay@gmail.com. We will be happy to assist you!
- Registration closing dates vary. Be sure you register before the deadline for your contest.
- Website and Historical Paper entries are due before the competition. If you are competing in either of those categories, pay attention to those deadlines. Look them up HERE.
- If you are not sure which contest serves you, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for Website Students
- You need to provide the Weebly URL for your website during registration. It should look like this: https://12345678.nhd.weebly.com.
- If your URL has words instead of numbers, you’ll need to convert it to NHD Weebly before you register. It’s simple: Go to nhd.weebly.com and login using your Weebly username and password. Click “Convert” and write down your new URL. If you experience issues converting your website contact email@example.com.
- Websites will lock for judging on the date specified for your contest. You will not be able to access your site during the judging period.
- Websites will unlock after the competition, allowing you time to make revisions before the next competition.
Instructions for Historical Paper Students
- Judges will read Historical Papers before the day of the contest.
- You will need to mail four (4) hard copies of your paper to your contest coordinator by the due date listed for your contest in the Registration Schedule. Please email your regional coordinator if you need their mailing address.
- Then, plan to attend your regional competition prepared for a 5-minute judges interview about your project.