In an effort to match the style, content, and reach of UHQ’s new design (beginning in the summer 2014 issue), we are pleased to announce a new initiative: to introduce the journal—and our state’s rich and colorful history—to an online audience. Beginning summer 2014 each print issue of the quarterly will be accompanied by web supplements. These may include full-length research articles and essays, photo galleries, author’s interviews, book reviews, and other special features. UHQ web extras are currently available at history.utah.gov/uhqextras.
- Utah Department of Heritage and Arts
- Utah Division of Arts & Museums
- Utah Division of Indian Affairs
- Utah State Library Division
- Utah Office of Multicultural Affairs
- U Serve Utah Utah Commission on Service & Volunteerism