General Information for 2015 LSTA Regular Grants
- The Utah State Library will award up to $450,000 during the 2015 Regular LSTA Grant funding period on a competitive basis for library projects.
- Available funds for projects will be awarded according to community benefit and innovation.
- Projects that request a significant portion of the available funds may be asked to reduce the size of their project prior to approval.
- Successful proposals may be partially or fully funded. Not all requests may be funded.
- Grant funds may not be used prior to the start date of the grant.
- Grant projects must fit into at least one of the Goals stated in USL’s LSTA Five-Year Plan, 2013-2017
In 2015, the Utah State Library will award grants tied to three library service areas: Technology, Collections, and Digitization. For details: Project Areas Information.
April 1, 2015
Regular LSTA Grant application period opens
June 15, 2015
Regular LSTA Grant application period closes
July 15, 2015
Regular LSTA Grant funded projects announced
September 1, 2015
Signed Memorandum of Agreements due to Utah State Library
September 1, 2015
Regular LSTA grant projects start – Grant funding available
November 15, 2015
1st Regular LSTA Regular Grant Interim Report due to Utah State Library
February 15, 2016
2nd Regular LSTA Regular Grant Interim Report due to Utah State Library
May 15, 2016
3rd Regular LSTA Regular Grant Interim Report due to Utah State Library
June 30, 2016
Last day to spend 2015 LSTA Regular LSTA Grant project funds
October 1, 2016
Final Report for 2015 LSTA Regular Grant projects due
- Allowable Costs
- Definitions of Federal Assurance Terms
- Grant Administrative Guidelines
- Project Evaluation Criteria
- Salary and Wage Reimbursement Criteria
- Salary & Wages Time Sheet Example
- Grant Award Appeal Process
- Request for Advancement of Funds
- Request for Reimbursement of Funds
LSTA Regular Grant Project Final Report
Due: October 1, 2016