General Information for 2018 LSTA Regular Grants
- The Utah State Library will award up to $250,000 in total grant funds during the 2018 Regular LSTA Grant funding period on a competitive basis for library projects.
- Available funds for projects will be awarded according to community benefit and innovation.
- To determine eligibility, applicants are encouraged to review the Applicant Library Eligibility Criteria prior to applying.
- Projects that request a significant portion of the available funds may be asked to reduce the size of the project prior to approval.
- Applications will be peer reviewed and scored by representatives from Utah’s library community.
- Successful proposals may be partially or fully funded. Not all requests may be funded.
- Grant funds may not be used prior to the start date of the grant.
- Grant projects must fit into at least one of the Goals stated in USL’s LSTA Five Year Plan 2018-2022
- Allowable Costs
- Letters of Intent: A How To Guide
- Application Preview (for planning purposes only)
- 2018 Grant Applications Step by Step Guide
- Grant Administrative Guidelines
- Definitions of Federal Assurance Terms
- Grant Award Appeal Process
- Partnership Statement
Salary and Wage Reimbursement Criteria
- For Planning / Viewing Only
- Reimbursement Criteria (Microsoft Word docx: 2007-2013)
- Reimbursement Criteria (Microsoft Word doc: 1997-2003)
Salary & Wages Time Sheet Example
- Time Sheet Example (Microsoft Excel xlsx: 2007-2013)
- Time Sheet Example (Microsoft Excel xls: 1997-2003)
Request for Advancement of Funds
Request for Reimbursement of Funds
Interim Reports due on July 15, 2018
LSTA Regular Final Report Due on October 20, 2018. Contact Rachel Cook for assistance.
For more information or assistance contact:Rachel Cook
(801) 715-6722 or (800) 662-9150 (Utah toll-free)