General Information for 2019 LSTA Regular Grants
- The Utah State Library will award up to $250,000 in total grant funds during the 2019 Regular LSTA Grant funding period on a competitive basis for library projects.
- Available funds for projects will be awarded according to community benefit and innovation.
- To determine eligibility, applicants are encouraged to review the 2019 Applicant Library Eligibility Criteria prior to applying.
- Projects that request a significant portion of the available funds may be asked to reduce the size of the project prior to approval.
- Applications will be peer reviewed and scored by representatives from Utah’s library community.
- Successful proposals may be partially or fully funded. Not all requests may be funded.
- Grant funds may not be used prior to the start date of the grant.
- Grant projects must fit into at least one of the Goals stated in USL’s LSTA Five Year Plan 2018-2022
- Allowable Costs
- Letters of Intent: A How To Guide
- Application Preview (for planning purposes only)
- 2019 Grant Applications Step by Step Guide
- Grant Administrative Guidelines
- Federal Assurances
- Definitions of Federal Assurance Terms
- Grant Award Appeal Process
- Partnership Statement
Salary and Wage Reimbursement Criteria
- For Planning / Viewing Only
- Reimbursement Criteria (Microsoft Word docx: 2007-2013)
- Reimbursement Criteria (Microsoft Word doc: 1997-2003)
Salary & Wages Time Sheet Example
- Time Sheet Example (Microsoft Excel xlsx: 2007-2013)
- Time Sheet Example (Microsoft Excel xls: 1997-2003)
Request for Advancement of Funds
Request for Reimbursement of Funds
Interim Reports due on April 1, 2019 and June 14, 2019
LSTA Regular Final Report Due on October 15, 2019 . Contact Rachel Cook for assistance.
For more information or assistance contact:Rachel Cook
(801) 715-6722 or (800) 662-9150 (Utah toll-free)