The Utah State Library Board consists of nine members appointed by the governor.
One member shall be appointed on recommendation from each of the following agencies:
- the State Office of Education;
- the Board of Control of the State Law Library;
- the Office of Legislative Research and General Counsel; and
- the Utah System of Higher Education.
Of the five remaining members at least two shall be appointed from rural areas. The Governor shall appoint one member as chair, to serve for a period of two years.
All positions are filled. All applications for the State Library Board are filled out online.
- Board Members
- Electronic Meetings (pdf)
- Meeting Agendas & Documents
- Utah Public Meetings (audio recordings of meetings)
- Services for Trustees