These MARC records are available to the public libraries that use Utah’s Online Library’s OverDrive collection.
Download OverDrive MARC Records
OverDrive Sample Records
These sample records are provided as a test for you to check your system’s parameters. Delete these sample records before adding Project records.
Tips and Recommendations
- Create unique collection codes for each format (Overdrive eAudio, Overdrive eBook, Overdrive eVideo). If you create these new collections it will easier for staff and patrons to search by format.
- If your system creates items when importing records have the items be non circulating with ‘downloadable’ ‘eBook’ or ‘eAudio’ as the call# or item status.
- To find all Overdrive records at one time, search “Overdrive, Inc.” in an author search.
- Verify that the URL Link (856 field) displays in your online catalog so patrons can click on the title and be linked directly to the Pioneer Overdrive title.
- Be prepared to batch delete these records in the future.
For more information or assistance contact:Linda Roholt
(801) 715-6754 or (800) 662-9150 (Utah toll-free)