2013 Calendar Poster & Bookmarks
The Utah State Library Division created a poster and bookmarks to help you promote libraries, life-long education, knowledge, and wisdom.
Proudly display the beautiful calendar poster in your building and add to the bookmarks your library’s address, phone, hours of service or URL to help in your outreach efforts.
If you would like some posters and bookmarks, contact the Library Consultant below.
- Project Design & Outcomes
- American Indians in Children’s Literature – Best Books
- Bibliography of American Indian Grant Materials (pdf)
- Birchbark Books
- Cinco Puntos Press
- Kamehameha Publishing – Keiki Books
- Lee & Low Books
- National Museum of the American Indian (Smithsonian)
- The RoadRunner Press
- Salina Bookshelf
- University of Arizona Press
- University of Oklahoma Press
For more information contact:Juan Tomás Lee
State Data Coordinator
(800) 662-9150 x56769 (Utah toll-free) or (801) 715-6769