Dr. Len B. Novilla, Department of Health Science, Brigham Young University, illustrates through this very informative presentation how a person’s health is greatly influenced by powerful social factors such as levels of education and income but a far greater determinant can be the quality of the social and physical environments that surround us.
- Utah Department of Heritage and Arts
- Utah Division of Arts & Museums
- Utah Division of State History
- Utah Division of Indian Affairs
- Utah State Library Division
- U Serve Utah Utah Commission on Service & Volunteerism