Each year National History Day uses a theme to provide a lens to study history. The theme is always broad enough so that you can select topics from any place (local, national, or world history) and any time period. Once you choose your topic, you investigate historical context, historical significance, and the topic’s relationship to the theme by conducting research in libraries, archives, and museums; through oral history interviews; and by visiting historic sites.
- Utah Department of Heritage and Arts
- Utah Division of Arts & Museums
- Utah Division of Indian Affairs
- Utah State Library Division
- Utah Office of Multicultural Affairs
- U Serve Utah Utah Commission on Service & Volunteerism