If no needs display below, there are currently no disasters in Utah where needs have overwhelmed the existing support systems in the communities. By giving responsibly, donors can provide the most beneficial support to survivors and to disaster relief efforts. Monetary contributions to trusted relief agencies already on the ground in affected areas ensure that people receive exactly what they need, when they need it. Cash donations allow relief agencies to purchase needed supplies that are fresh and familiar to survivors, and that are culturally, nutritionally and environmentally appropriate.
- Utah Department of Heritage and Arts
- Utah Division of Arts & Museums
- Utah Division of State History
- Utah Division of Indian Affairs
- Utah State Library Division
- Utah Office of Multicultural Affairs