Join UServeUtah’s Holiday Service Pledge Drive to commit to help meet community needs long after the holidays have passed.
Follow the simple steps below to participate in the Holiday Service Pledge Drive.
- Pledge to volunteer during 2018 by completing this Google Form. You decide how many hours to pledge and when you would like to serve, and UServeUtah will help you fulfill your commitment.
- If you wish to honor a loved one with your service, download and print a Certificate of Service to present to him or her as a gift.
- Share the Holiday Service Pledge Drive with your friends on Facebook. Copy and paste this page's URL into a Facebook post or click the Facebook logo at the top of this page to announce on Facebook that you pledged. Please use #UTServicePledge.
- Receive a reminder via email to volunteer as well as some resources for finding a volunteer project.
- Choose a volunteer opportunity in your community!
- Share your service story at UServe.Utah.gov/service-story.
Why Should I Participate?
Giving the gift of time during the holidays is a hallmark of the season, but the need for kind hearts and an extra pair of helping hands is here all year long.
The goal of this campaign is to create an awareness that organizations are in need of volunteers throughout the year and to collect pledges from people who will provide service during the slower months of the year.
If you are interested in helping promote the Holiday Service Pledge Drive, please contact Sara Dorsey at email@example.com or (801) 245-7281.